Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 15
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Dave Wheels fall off,
Cotter pin holding wheel to axle sheared off in less than a 1000' of travel. Replaced with new pin and in a short time the other cotter pin failed, then again. Replaced cotters with nails bent over and have been getting much more use but they eventually shear off too. This happens all to often especially when I am on a one lane wagon road or ATV trail well away from my house so I now carry nails and pliers with me. Seems like something is wrong in design. Also top rail should be reinforced it dents and bends easily. Also should have a latch of some sort for door in back holding it tightly in place.
Otherwise has been a great help doing work around here.
August 22, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Remolding4ever 20 cu. ft. 1500 lb. Heavy Duty ATV Cart 20 cu. ft. 1500 lb. Heavy Duty ATV.
This is my second ATV cart. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! The gate was damaged when I bought this one. That is why not all excellent! I did not notice until we started to assemble. Not to bad so I can live with it. The spring on the dumpy handle is a bit weak and cotter pin for tires too small. Easy fix. Thank you Ohio Steel you made a nice product. Estes delivery service awesome, nicest drivers! Home depot your customer service is outstanding!!! Thank you!
March 15, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by RZR Nice trailer
Trailer arrived in excellent condition Assembly very easy took about an hour would have been easier with an assistant the only issue I have with this trailer is the pin type hitch but it was easy enough to put a ball hitch on.
September 15, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by CitySlickerRancher Decent, but has flaws
For the price, this is a decent dump trailer that actually dumps. If you are going to tow it behind your lawn tractor on turf and just haul mulch, you will be just fine.
I use it behind an ATV to pick rock from furrowed fields, so I have put it through its paces. Here are a few flaws:
1. The cottar pins that came with it and hold the wheels on are not sufficient and not even the right size (too small) for the holes that are drilled in the axle. Those disintegrated within the first 45 minutes of use. You will need to buy bigger/stronger ones that fill the holes in the axle.
2. The angle iron on the bottom rear of the trailer prevents you from dumping and pulling away to empty the load. This is a HUGE design flaw. Ultimately you get hung up because the angle iron digs into the ground and you need to empty your trailer by hand (and it can damage the trailer). What I did to resolve this was I removed the angle iron (ground off the welds) and then replaces it with 1/4" plate that was the width of the trailer and 4" wide (save the angle iron for the next flaw).
3. The rear sides of the trailer will bend open and not hold the tailgate (with heavy use). So I took the angle iron and welded it to the top rails of the trailer near the rear. This will obstruct dumping anything taller than the rails, but it works really well.
4. The spring on the latch gets bent out of shape the first time you use it. You don't really need it anyway, so just throw it away when it gets elongated.
5. If you are tossing rocks into this trailer, you will want to bolt some plywood to the bottom of the trailer. Otherwise the metal will begin to fatigue and break away.
6. The trailer I received has some spots welds that failed - quality issue. I will fix that myself as I didn't want to hassle with returning it.
Hopefully the manufacturer will address these flaws.
September 22, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by DWMC good cart
buy in 7-15-2014 was in good shape good shiping . made 16 in. sides and tail gat lod full of wheet 3 times hald about 2 miles each time and hald 3 lods of fire wood 2 miles all of lods was all the way to the top of sides and doon a good job wood buy one agine
September 1, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Carowill US made and great quality
Easy to assemble, heavy-duty and built to last; bigger capacity than I thought it would have. Very pleased.
September 16, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Largeyardcaretaker Love the cart, wish they carried in store
Just like everyone else noted, getting the cart to your home without damage is the largest issue. Ours had a bend and dent with a scuff mark that took paint off. It does not effect the use so we touched up the paint and put it to work. The cart is wonderful, all the carts carried in stores do not measure up to the quality of this one.
April 23, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ElShauno Solid Dump Cart
This dump cart is not only made in Ohio its also built like a tank and will easily last a lifetime. I've only used it for applying mulch for my landscaping business. The cart has a wide stane with large knobby ATV tires. All the movable parts are heavy guage steel. If I ever expand my business I will be getting another one of these things.It does need to be stored indoors since it is metal and can rust. Short of that its a great cart.
April 30, 2011