Quickly forming an upright height of 6 ft., the aromatic, needle like, silvery bluish green foliage makes an interesting low hedge. Profuse clear blue flowers appear in spring and last until mid summer. Evergreen herb provides a year round, strong flavor for cooking.
- A more cold hardy rosemary, rated hardy to zone 6
- A deer resistant, low maintenance plant
- Prune into a topiary shape and use trimmings in the kitchen
- Excellent in an arid or xeriscape garden
- Pot size: 8 in.
- We’re sorry, but due to state regulations, this plant cannot be shipped to Arizona, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, or Washington
- Performs best in plant growing zones 3 to 11, when grown in other Zones, special care requirements will be required