Tempt the taste buds with the tart, lemony flavor of this perennial culinary herb. The long, arrow shaped leaves should be picked when young and used immediately. A unique addition to the herb garden.
- An old fashioned flavoring for soups, stews, salads, and sauces
- Frequent trimming keeps the plants young and tender
- A wonderfully flavored, often overlooked, garden herb
- Tangy lemony leaves are delicious when added to leafy green salads
- Pot size: 3 in. pot
- We're sorry, but due to state regulations, this plant cannot be shipped to Arizona, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington
- Performs best in plant growing zones 3 to 9, when grown in other Zones, special care requirements will be required