Commonly used to adorn savory dishes, this annual, warm season herb is more than just a garnish. it's toothed leaves and attractive tightly curled foliage dress up the herb garden while providing a tasty food additive. Beautiful when grown in a container or pair with perennials for textural contrast.
- One of the most commonly used herbs
- Leaves are both beautiful and delicious
- Used as a plate garnish because of its ability to correct bad breath
- Crinkly leaves add interesting texture to food dishes
- Pot size: 3 in. pot
- We're sorry, but due to state regulations, this plant cannot be shipped to Arizona, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington
- Performs best in plant growing zones 4 to 7, when grown in other Zones, special care requirements will be required