Delicate and dainty looking, Dill has edible foliage, flowers, and seeds. A multi branched, upright, warm season, annual plant with finely dissected leaves. Wide, flat flowers in summer. Beneficial insects are attracted to the extremely fragrant plant.
- A favorite food of the Black Swallowtail butterfly caterpillar
- Commonly used to season foods as a pickling spice
- Leaves can flavor many foods, such as potatoes, breads and fish
- Virtually problem free, attracting beneficial insects to the garden
- Pot size: 3 in. pot
- We're sorry, but due to state regulations, this plant cannot be shipped to Arizona, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington
- Performs best in plant growing zones 3 to 7, when grown in other Zones, special care requirements will be required