Smelling and tasting like lemon, this culinary herb has a semi creeping habit, similar to English Thyme, but with a taller stature. Bright green, glossy foliage is evergreen and holds all year long. Tiny lavender pink flowers appear in summer.
- Looks and grows like English Thyme but smells like lemons
- Can be used in any recipe as a lemon substitute
- Thrives in hot dry soils
- Tiny lavender flowers in summer attract bees to the garden
- Pot size: 3 in. pot
- We're sorry, but due to state regulations, this plant cannot be shipped to Arizona, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington
- Performs best in plant growing zones 3 to 7, when grown in other Zones, special care requirements will be required