Complimenting other plants in the herb garden, Peppermint offers a refreshing, minty flavor and aroma. Purple stems anchor purplish green leaves that have distinct veining and toothed edges. Small pinkish white flowers appear in mid to late summer.
- Best grown in a container as it can quickly takeover the garden
- Thrives in consistently moist soils
- Traditionally used to make mint sauce served with lamb dishes
- Easy to grow and low maintenance, if contained
- Pot size: 3 in. pot
- We’re sorry, but due to state regulations, this plant cannot be shipped to Arizona, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, or Washington
- Performs best in plant growing zones 8 to 10, when grown in other Zones, special care requirements will be required