A perennial herb with woolly grayish leaves that lend an earthy freshness to meat and poultry cuisines. Spikes of bluish purple flowers appear in mid summer. No herb garden is complete without this versatile plant.
- An attractive addition to herb gardens as well as ornamental borders
- Excellent for seasoning meat and poultry dishes
- A strongly flavored perennial herb
- Likes sun and dry soils
- Pot size: 3 in. pot
- We're sorry, but due to state regulations, this plant cannot be shipped to Arizona, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington
- Performs best in plant growing zones 4 to 10, when grown in other Zones, special care requirements will be required