Savored for it's refreshing minty aroma, Spearmint is a culinary herb with a more subtle scent than Peppermint. Sharply serrated leaves are commonly used in vinegar, teas, lamb condiments, and mint juleps as well as found in chewing gum and toothpastes. Wonderful potted plant as it's spreading habit can be contained.
- Thrives in consistently moist soils
- Best planted in a container as it will spread rapidly in the garden
- Use fresh as the leaves do not dry well
- A refreshing member of the Mint family
- Pot size: 3 in. pot
- We’re sorry, but due to state regulations, this plant cannot be shipped to Arizona, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, or Washington
- Performs best in plant growing zones 8 to 11, when grown in other Zones, special care requirements will be required