Reportedly named for the Spice Island Spice Company, this Rosemary packs a punch of pungent flavor into it's silvery bluish green, needle like foliage. it's erectly upright stature makes an ideal choice for containers, as a low hedge, and in the perennial garden. Blue flowers in summer.
- Fragrant ornamental or culinary plant
- Exhibits a warm, peppery aroma with a piney nutmeg flavor
- Flourishes in sunny sites and drier soils
- Deer resistant, evergreen, woody perennial
- Pot size: 3 in. pot
- We’re sorry, but due to state regulations, this plant cannot be shipped to Arizona, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, or Washington
- Performs best in plant growing zones 6 to 8, when grown in other Zones, special care requirements will be required