A hardy perennial or annual, depending on climate, and highly regarded for it's superior aromatic leaves. The green leaves which are harvested before flowering have a pleasant spicy odor and taste somewhat like anise or cloves. No herb garden is complete without this essential culinary spice.
- Easily grown as a perennial in warmer climates, treat as an annual in cooler climates
- Sunny loving annual with aromatic leaves
- Commonly used to flavor tomato dishes, fish and Italian dishes
- A staple of the kitchen garden
- Pot size: 3 in. pot
- We're sorry, but due to state regulations, this plant cannot be shipped to Arizona, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington
- Performs best in plant growing zones 6 to 10, when grown in other Zones, special care requirements will be required