A valuable aromatic shrub, quickly achieving it's mature height of 4 to 6 ft., lending itself to a fragrant, sheared hedge. Needle like foliage is held on woody stems and clear blue flowers arrive in spring, lasting until mid summer. Place at the rear of a perennial border, around the patio, or near the foundation.
- Birds and butterflies are attracted to the blue flowers
- Foliage can be used as a flavorful cooking spice
- Clips easily into a formal hedge and trimmings can be used in the kitchen
- Sun loving, low maintenance, herbal, perennial plant
- Pot size: 3 in. pot
- We’re sorry, but due to state regulations, this plant cannot be shipped to Arizona, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, or Washington
- Performs best in plant growing zones 6 to 10, when grown in other Zones, special care requirements will be required