Philips Advance Optanium high efficiency electronic ballasts are engineered to optimize lighting performance and maximize energy savings. These ballasts will help to meet a variety of application challenges including design, installation, maintenance, and evolving lamp technology. Ballasts are available in a standard light output, high light output, and a low-Watt design with input-Voltages of 120 to 277 or 347. These ballasts are available in either instant start or programmed start ignition for extended lamp life in frequent switching applications such as those where occupancy sensors or motion detectors are being used.
- Provides up to 700 Lumens in emergency mode
- Operates one 17-215-Watt (2 ft. to 8 ft.) T8, T10, or T12 lamp or one (4-pin) long compact
- Dual input-Voltage 120/277 VAC
- Extended runtime
- Note: Product may vary by store
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs