The Optoma S303 projector generates a powerful, up to 3000 lumens bright image, combined with an industry leading 15,000:1 contrast ratio to bring out the finest details on your most important presentations or class lessons. HDMI connectivity for full digital compatibility as well as two VGA inputs, composite and S-video to satisfy your current and future needs. The S303 is incredibly easy to operate. Connect power and source, press the power ON button, and you will be presenting in no time.
- Comprehensive connectivity to satisfy your current and future needs to Computers, Smart phones, Tablets, 3D Blu-Ray/DVD Players, Set top boxes, Camcorders, Game consoles, Digital cameras, Roku and Apple TV
- Built-in two-watt speaker, I/O connectors: HDMI v1.4a, two VGA-in, VGA-out, S-video, composite video, two audio-in, audio-out, RS-232C and USB-B ports
- Computer compatibility with UXGA, WXGA, SXGA+, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA resized, VESA, PC and Macintosh, along with video input compatibility to NTSC, PAL, SECAM, SDTV (480i), EDTV (480p), HDTV (720p, 1080i/p)
- Supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D format, side-by-side format and top and bottom format, 3D glasses are needed and sold separately, Aspect ratio: 4:3 native and 16: 9 compatible
- ROHS Compliant- Commonly referred to as Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive, the RoHS directive limits the use of heavy metals (including lead, cadmium, mercury, chromium VI) and two brominated flame retardants (PBB and PBDE), project green - part of the optoma project green program, projector is designed and manufactured for eco-friendliness
- AC power cord, VGA to VGA cable, remote control, carrying case, batteries for remote, multilingual CD-ROM user manual, quick start card, and warranty card included in the box