The High Pressure Pump is a cost effective way to bring a commercial system, similar to the ones experienced at amusement parks and restaurants, home to you backyard patio. Coupled with a high pressure outdoor cooling mist system, the pump will increase regular line pressure to 1000 psi. This increases the overall system's effectiveness to cool outdoor areas making it possible to enjoy hot summer months in cool comfort. The pump is UL listed and operates off a standard outdoor electrical outlet. There are no special tools needed to install the pump and it only takes minutes to install.
- Increase cooling capacity by creating a finer mist - capacity up to 14 nozzles (with 0.2 mm orifice)
- Includes a built in timer feature to increase energy efficiency, dual timer assembly with settings for minutes and seconds to set the exact misting and stop times desired
- Compatible with a high pressure outdoor mist cooling system with no more than 14 nozzles (with 0.2 mm orifice)
- Flow rate of .26 GPM or 1 LPM
- Motor uses standard non detergent 30 weight oil
- Weather proof housing
- 1 year warranty