The Oregon 548182 Replacement 14 in. Guide Bar features a small-radius nose which helps reduce kickback energies. This chainsaw bar is designed with a slim symmetrical contour making it light in weight, maneuverable, and reversible for long life. The patented cradle nose sprocket is designed to increase sprocket-nose life. The bar also features Oregon's Lubri-Dam oil-retaining feature which prevents oil from running out on the bar's tail, keeping more oil on the bar and chain. The 548182 is for use with 91 low profile chains (Oregon 548179 PowerSharp 14 in. chain).
- Small-radius nose helps reduce kickback energies
- Slim symmetrical contour is light in weight, maneuverable, and reversible for long life
- Patented cradle nose sprocket design increases sprocket-nose life
- Lubri-dam oil-retaining feature prevents oil from running out on the bar's tail, keeps more oil on the bar and chain
- For use with 91 low profile chains (oregon powernow #548179 powersharp 14 in. chain, or oregon powernow #550685 91PX 14 in. chain)