Oregon L67 16 in. (41cm) saw chain that fits on a 16 in. bar (0.325 in. pitch Pro-Guard) is a low vibration, low kickback chains that meets both the ANSI US and CSA (Canadian) low kick requirements. This chain is intended primarily for homeowners or consumer users, but is an excellent choice for anyone who cuts clean wood, uses a saw that takes 0.325 in. pitch cutting attachments, and wants the full measure of safety afforded by a low kickback chain.
- Smooth cutting low kickback stays sharper longer
- 16 in. (41cm) chain fits Stihl chainsaw models 24, 26, 026P, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 34, 36, MS260, MS270, MS280 and MS310
- 67 drive links, 0.325 in. (8.3 mm) pitch, 0.063 in. (1.6 mm) Gauge, sharpens with 3/16 in. (4.8 mm) file
- Underwriters laboratories Inc. classified low kickback saw chain
- Look for the gold colored id link that shows the exact fit replacement chain part number to reference next time you buy chain