The Oregon HT250-S6 Hedge Trimmer is powered by the Oregon PowerNow battery platform, a system of premium Lithium-ion batteries that are compatible across all Oregon Cordless Tools. The HT250 Hedge Trimmer features a 24 in. blade with laser-cut precision blades for long reach and cleaner cutting, resulting in healthier plants. The Trimmer’s dual-action blades provide smooth cutting action while reducing vibration and noise. The light-weight, ergonomic design features balanced handle placement for comfortable operation and handling. The Hedge Trimmer features a variable speed trigger, increasing control and run time. Capable of cutting branches up to 3/4 in. in diameter, the HT250-S6 delivers up to 30 min of trigger time on a single charge. When accounting for other aspects of the job, this trigger time can equate to total project times of 1-2 hours. The Oregon PowerNow battery platform, exclusive to Oregon, provides longer run times, constant no-fade power, no memory effect, and the ability for the battery packs to hold their charge for months in storage. Fully charged battery-Voltage measured without workload is 40-Volt Nominal-Voltage is 37.
- 40-Volt Max lithium-ion power for long run time, premium cell technology means constant no-fade power and holds a charge in storage for months
- Instant start freedom from cords, no gas oil mixing, no pull cords, no warm up, no emissions
- Comfort and control ergonomically engineered to be light-weight and balanced, large comfortable handles low vibration
- Premium blade technology 24 in. laser-cut precision cutting blades, up to 3/4 in. cut capacity
- Low noise 4 times quieter than a gas trimmer, silent between trimming
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs