Oregon D72 20 in. (51cm) saw chain that fits on a 20 in. bar (3/8 in. pitch) is a low vibration, low kickback chain that meets both the ANSI (U.S.) and CSA (Canadian) low kick requirements. This chain is intended primarily for homeowners or consumer users, but is an excellent choice for anyone who cuts clean wood, uses a saw that takes 3/8 in. pitch cutting attachments, and wants the full measure of safety afforded by a low kickback chain.
- Smooth cutting low kickback stays sharper longer
- 20 in. (51 cm) saw chain fits a variety of Husqvarna, Makita, Remington, Stihl, Cub Cadet, Partner and Pioneer chainsaws
- 72 drive links, .3/8 in. (9.5mm) pitch, .050 in. (1.3mm) gauge, sharpens with 7/32 in. (5.5mm) file
- Underwriters laboratories Inc. classified low kickback saw chain
- Look for the gold colored id link that shows the exact fit replacement chain part number to reference next time you buy chain