Oregon L74 18 in. (46 cm) saw chain is low-vibration/low-kickback chain that meets both the ANSI (U.S.) and CSA (Canadian) low-kick requirements. This chain is intended primarily for homeowners or consumer users, but is an excellent choice for anyone who cuts clean wood, uses a saw that takes a .325 in. pitch and wants the full measure of safety afforded by a low-kickback chain.
- Smooth cutting low kickback stays sharper longer
- 18 in. (46 cm) saw chain fits Stihl chainsaw models 24, 26, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 34, 36, 026P, MS260, MS270, MS280 and MS310
- 72 drive links, .325 in. (8.3mm) pitch, .063 in. (1.6mm) gauge, sharpens with 3/16 in. (4.8mm) file
- Underwriters laboratories Inc. classified low kickback saw chain
- Look for the gold colored id link that shows the exact fit replacement chain part number to reference next time you buy chain