Ornamental Mouldings 886C 3-1/4 in. Square x 13/16 in. thick White Hardwood Routed Bull seye style Corner Block is used with Casing Mouldings in the top corners around door frames or around the four corners of windows. It adds great architectural detail to your room and is ideal when you want to achieve a different look from mitering. Use with Ornamental Mouldings 3 in. wide Fluted Casing 1753-7FTWHW, Victorian Casing OML18-7FTWHW or Reversible Fluted/Beaded 819D-7FTWHW. Pair with 888PBWHW 6-1/2 in. high x 3-1/4 in. wide x 1-1/16in. thick Colonial Style Plinth Block at the bottom of the door where the casing meets the baseboard, an ideal solution to using thin casing with a thicker baseboard. For a taller baseboard pair with 889PBWHW 8 in. high x 3-1/4 in. wide x 1-1/16 in thick Colonial Style Plinth Block.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Upgrade your door and window detail by using this routed bullseye corner block with your casing moulding
- Made from unfinished solid white hardwood
- Recommended for paint finishes but if staining follow stain manufacturers recommendations to seal the product first
- Beautiful routed bullseye corner blocks add interesting architectural detail that appeals to both the traditional and contemporary decors
- Note: product may vary by store