Comprised of durable Western red cedar in 2 in. x 6 in. and 2 in. x 4 in. pieces for quick and easy assembly, this Outdoor Living Today Partnership 64-3/4 in. x 66 in. Picnic Table provides an ideal seating solution for your patio, porch or backyard. Its rectangular structure easily accommodates up to 600 lbs., providing long-lasting use.
- Western red cedar tabletop, body and legs provide strength and durability
- Easy-to-assemble design composed of 2 in. x 6 in. and 2 in. x 4 in. lumber pieces
- Installation screws and nails and step-by-step assembly instructions included for quick assembly
- Western red cedar advantage: unsurpassed natural beauty, centuries of proven performance, environmentally friendly, naturally resistant to decay and insects, accepts a wide range of finishes, made entirely with renewable resources
- Approximately 2 hours to assemble
- Outdoor Living Today customer service is available to offer information or suggestions regarding site preparation, staining or sealing the Western red cedar, if requested
- Before ordering, be sure to check your local building and zoning codes to ensure that all appropriate permits have been acquired; always check with your local building authority and homeowner association for any restrictions and requirements before finalizing your purchase