Our new wooden windmill towers are a masterpiece in design. Manufactured in the U.S. with a beautiful cedar colored pressure treated wood, this windmill will look great for a long time. Assembled height of the windmill and head is 19 ft. includes a bronze powder coated head. Functional Windmill Aeration system comes with the wooden tower, functional compressor with our patent pending BalCam technology, OWS Windmill head, 100 ft. of 1/2 in. poly tubing, an air-stone and backflow valve. The blade diameter on all units is a full 73 in. diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10 ft., 20 ft. or even 30 ft. deep. Great for pond aeration, this pond windmill looks great and works even better.
- New patent pending BalCam technology that minimizes bearing fatigue with a 5 year warranty on the compressor
- Windmill head is manufactured out of high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel and made in the U.S.A.
- High air output up to 4.5 CFM of air at a maximum of 30 psi, larger check valves and upgraded 1/2 in. airline
- Can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour, adds oxygen and prevents pond stratification preventing fish kills
- System aerates pond from bottom up, reducing algae, bacteria and odor