Our aeration windmill head is attached to a 25 ft. telescopic pole - perfect for subdivisions, golf courses, parks, or offices. The Deluxe package creates 2 diffuser locations so you can aerate larger ponds or ponds that are shallow (5-8 ft. in depth). One system can aerate a 2 to 3 acre pond. Operates in as little as 3 to 5 mph winds, and can be located up to 1,000 ft. away from the body of water. 100 percent electricity free. Built in three segments with a hinge system at the base for ease of assembly. The blade diameter is a full 73 in., allowing the windmill to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to higher torque. It can also produce up to 30 psi of air, aerating ponds or lakes that are 10 ft., 20 ft. or even 30 ft. deep. Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly maximize air flow while the self-governing head protects the unit in high winds. Secure locking mechanism attaches the windmill head to the shaft. Manufactured out of high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel. Available in 1 or 2 colors. Standard colors include: blue, red, white, black, green, yellow, forest green and bronze. Custom colors can be special ordered at no additional charge.
- New patent pending BalCam technology that minimizes bearing fatigue with a 5 year warranty on the compressor
- Includes: 2 color powder coating on the tower and head, a personalized tailfin, 100 ft. of airline, 200 ft. of weighted airline, 2 air-stone diffusers, 2 foot valves, 2 air-stone housing buckets, 3 hose connector packs, 1 2-way selector valve, and 2 duck decoy markers
- High air output up to 4.5 CFM of air at a maximum of 30 psi, larger check valves and upgraded 1/2 in. airline
- Can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour, adds oxygen and prevents pond stratification preventing fish kills
- System aerates pond from bottom up, reducing algae, bacteria and odor