Our aeration windmill head is attached to a 25 ft. telescopic pole - perfect for subdivisions, golf courses, parks, or office complexes. One system can aerate a 2 to 3 acre pond. Operates in as little as 3 to 5 mph winds, and can be located up to 1,000 ft. away from the body of water. 100 percent electricity free. Built in three segments with a hinge system at the base for ease of assembly. The blade diameter is a full 73 in., allowing the windmill to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to higher torque. It can also produce up to 30 psi of air, aerating ponds or lakes that are 10 ft., 20 ft. or even 30 ft. deep. Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly maximize air flow while the self-governing head protects the unit in high winds. Secure locking mechanism attaches the windmill head to the shaft. Manufactured out of high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel. Standard colors include blue, red, white, green, yellow, forest green, black and bronze. Other colors available with special order at no extra cost.
- New patent pending BalCam technology that minimizes bearing fatigue with a 5 year warranty on the compressor
- Includes: 2 color powder coating on the tower and head, a personalized tailfin, 100 ft. of airline, 50 ft. of weighted airline, air-stone diffuser and housing bucket, foot valve, duck decoy marker, and hose connector pack
- High air output up to 4.5 CFM of air at a maximum of 30 psi, larger check valves and upgraded 1/2 in. airline
- Can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour, adds oxygen and prevents pond stratification preventing fish kills
- System aerates pond from bottom up, reducing algae, bacteria and odor