EcoTouch Insulation is the reinvention of fiberglass insulation from Owens Corning, the industry leader that invented fiberglass insulation. Install our insulation with confidence knowing that over 70 years of innovation and experience has gone in the making of EcoTouch Insulation. Unlike traditional fiberglass insulation, Owens Corning EcoTouch Insulation contains more than 99% natural ingredients consisting of minerals and plant-based compounds and is verified to be formaldehyde free. Owens Corning EcoTouch Insulation is third-party certified to include a minimum of 65% total recycled content for unfaced insulation & 58% for kraft faced insulation. Owens Corning EcoTouch Insulation helps to control sound and temperature – keeps your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Available in unfaced/kraft faced rolls and/or pre-cut batts
- Provides temperature and/or sound control for the following applications: attics, walls (exterior/ interior/basement), floors, crawlspace
- Made with a minimum of 99% by weight natural materials consisting of minerals and plant-based compounds
- Thermal performance of EcoTouch insulation helps to reduce monthly heating and cooling costs for the life of the home, savings vary, to find the energy savings for your home, contact Energy Star or the department of energy
- GREENGUARD children and schools certified, GREENGUARD indoor air quality certified, Energy Star insulate and seal approved and NAHB green approved
- Owens Corning EcoTouch insulation readily combines with FOAMULAR insulating sheathing to achieve greater R-value in exterior wall applications
- How much do you need? Let our calculator help: