Owens Corning Garage Door Insulation Kit is ideal for use on uninsulated metal garage doors. The kit comes with eight fiberglass insulation panels with a durable, washable white vinyl facing. Also included are latex gloves and repair tape, along with retainer clips and a self-adhesive fastening system that provides a quick and secure method to hold the panels in place. The kit includes enough material to insulate a single car garage door up to 9 ft. wide. The panels can cover up to a 22 in. x 54 in. opening and fit neatly into the exposed channel of the door. The kit takes less than an hour to install. The only tools needed to complete the installation are a tape measure, utility knife, straight edge and a marker. Simply measure, mark, trim and install. Detailed instructions are on the side panel of the box.
- Dimensions: 2.25 in. x 22 in. x 54 in., 8-pieces (vinyl faced)
- 2 kits complete a double garage door (18 ft.)
- Product fits between the steel channels of uninsulated metal garage doors
- Product can be easily trimmed to fit smaller door panels if needed
- Insulation is secured with retainer clips that adhere to the door to hold the panels in place
- NOTE: this product is not for pre-insulated doors, wood doors or doors without channels
- Note: product may vary by store