EcoTouch insulation is the reinvention of fiberglass insulation from Owens Corning, the industry leader that invented fiberglass insulation. Install our insulation with confidence knowing that over 70 years of innovation and experience has gone in the making of EcoTouch insulation. Unlike traditional fiberglass insulation, Owens Corning EcoTouch insulation contains more than 99% natural ingredients consisting of minerals and plant-based compounds and is verified to be formaldehyde free. Owens Corning EcoTouch insulation is third-party certified to include a minimum of 65% total recycled content for unfaced insulation and 58% for kraft faced insulation. Owens Corning EcoTouch insulation helps to control sound and temperature - keeps your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Dimensions: 9 in. x 15 in. x 25 ft., 1 piece (31.25 sq. ft. / roll)
- Application: Attics
- Provides thermal performance and helps lower monthly heating/cooling costs
- When adding a 2nd layer of insulation in the attic, always add unfaced insulation
- If your joist cavities are completely filled, lay unfaced insulation in long runs perpendicular to the joists
- Department of energy recommends an R-30 to R-60 for attics
- You need 20 in. of insulation to reach an R60 in your attic