EcoTouch Insulation is the reinvention of fiberglass insulation from Owens Corning, the industry leader that invented fiberglass insulation. Install our insulation with confidence knowing that over 70 years of innovation and experience has gone in the making of EcoTouch Insulation. Unlike traditional fiberglass insulation, Owens Corning EcoTouch Insulation contains more than 99% natural ingredients consisting of minerals and plant-based compounds and is verified to be formaldehyde free. Owens Corning EcoTouch Insulation is third-party certified to include a minimum of 65% total recycled content for unfaced insulation & 58% for kraft faced insulation. Owens Corning EcoTouch Insulation helps to control sound and temperature – keeps your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Dimensions: 3-1/2 in. x 23 in. x 93 in., 7 pieces (103.98 sq. ft. / bag)
- 8 bags / pallet = 56 pieces / 831.83 sq. ft.
- Application: 2x4 walls (interior / exterior / basement), floors
- R15 high-density insulation delivers 36% more R-value than standard R11 insulation in a 2x4 wall
- GREENGUARD GOLD certified & verified to be Formaldehyde free
- Provides thermal performance & helps lower monthly heating / cooling costs
- EcoTouch Insulation helps control sound; add to bedrooms, home office, family room, utility room, kitchen and bathroom
- Can be combined with Foamular Insulating Sheathing to achieve greater R-value in exterior wall applications
- Buying Guide and Insulation Calculator: