Help control sound and temperature with Owens Corning EcoTouch insulation. It keeps your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer, producing savings on energy costs. Made of more than 99% natural ingredients consisting of minerals and plant-based compounds, unlike traditional fiberglass insulation. It's also verified to be formaldehyde free and is third-party certified to include a minimum of 65% total recycled content for unfaced insulation & 58% for kraft faced insulation. EcoTouch Insulation is the reinvention of fiberglass insulation from Owens Corning, the industry leader that invented fiberglass insulation. Install our insulation with confidence knowing that over 70 years of innovation and experience has gone in the making of EcoTouch Insulation.
- Dimensions: 8-1/4 in. x 15-1/2 in. x 48 in., 11 pieces (56.83 sq. ft. / bag)
- 10 bags / pallet = 110 pieces / 568.33 sq. ft.
- Application: Cathedral Ceiling
- Designed to eliminate R-value loss caused by compressing standard R30 products in 2x10 cathedral ceiling construction
- Provides 1 inch of ventilation air space between the insulation and roof deck
- Insulation will not slump within the cathedral ceiling cavity
- Provides thermal performance & helps lower monthly heating / cooling costs
- Owens Corning EcoTouch insulation readily combines with foamular insulating sheathing to achieve greater R-value in exterior wall applications
- The right insulation can save on energy and heating and cooling bills. Check out our Buying Guide for helpful tips.