Stick steel sound suppressor is a quick and easy way to quiet the noisy metal surfaces in your home or business. It works simply by trapping the sound vibrations. It installs in seconds and is permanently mounted in position. All you have to do is locate the noisy metal surface, clean the surface to which you want to apply, peel the backing and apply.
- Can be effectively placed on uncoated stainless steel sinks, inside the side panels of appliances, metal HVAC ductwork, metal housing of bathroom ventilating fans, furnaces, and other metal surfaces that can vibrate and transmit sound
- Adhesive is strong and long lasting when properly installed
- Easily cut into smaller sizes with tin snips
- Galvanized steel layer resists rust and corrosion
- Available in 4 in. x 6 in. sheets
- Note: use caution when applying, as the adhesive is nearly permanent, do not use if installation will void a warranty
- Buying guide and insulation calculator: