The Save A Watt Phantom Power Indicator offers an easy way to save money by showing you how much power your electronics are using in standby mode. Whether it’s a cell phone charger using 5 Watts, or a video game using up to 15 Watts, this simple device will show you how much they’re using. Built-in LED indicators quickly show how much electricity is being wasted and help you identify the best places to save.
- Input voltage: 120 VAC 60 Hz
- Max indicating power: 15 Watt
- Power indicators: 2 Watt, 5 Watt, 10 Watt, 15 Watt
- Overload: 60 sec max at 15 Amp
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs