The PC Products PC-7 16 oz. Paste Epoxy is a heavy-duty epoxy that can be used for bonding, sealing and filling a variety of surfaces. This maximum-strength formula has virtually no sagging, shrinking or dripping.
- Can be used to bond, seal or fill most metals, fiberglass, ceramics, brick, block, glass, rubber, fabrics, stone, granite, marble, wood and some plastics
- High-adhesive epoxy paste for maximum bonding power
- For indoor and outdoor use
- 30 minutes of working time and cures for service in as little as 12 - 24 hours
- Moisture resistant
- Minimal sagging, shrinking or dripping is ideal for vertical and overhead applications
- Can be shaped, molded, sanded and painted when cured