The Pinch-Not Door Safety Block is designed for use on doors that normally stay open (or that should stay open for some amount of time - e.g., when the grandchildren are visiting). When installed, the Block prevents the door from closing - preventing finger accidents at both the hinge-side and the handle-side of the door. To install simply slip the Block onto the hinge. To remove, simply lift it off of the hinge. Fits any conventional hinged door. The Block emits an audible signal when someone tries to close the door while the door is blocked.
- Effortless installation - simply slip onto hinge
- Protects against injuries on both the hinge-side and the handle-side of door
- Fits any conventional hinged door
- Includes an audible signal to alert the person attempting to close the door that the door is blocked
- Effortless removal - simply lift off of hinge