The POMA 1/2 in. x 3/4 in. Lead Anchors (24-Pack) are meant for use in wither solid concrete or hollow block to attach mounting tracks or for direct mount applications for hurricane panels. They require both the Tap in Toll (anchor setting device) and the Combo Drill Bit for successful installation.
- Can be used in solid concrete or hollow block to attach mounting tracks or for direct mount applications for hurricane panels
- Fr attaching hurricane panels and mounting tracks in HVHZ zones
- Anchors are made of a zinc-coated material that resist rusts
- Proper installation requires a hole be drilled in the concrete wide enough to accept the anchor, with a narrower tail to accept the end of the sidewalk bolt when it is fully engaged in the anchor
- Require both the tap in toll (anchor setting device) and the combo drill bit for successful installation