The PORTACOOL JetStream 1600 portable evaporative cooling unit cools up to 1,000 sq. ft. making it perfect for mechanic’s bays, workshops, small work areas, patios, decks. Anywhere air conditioning is ineffective or cost prohibitive. The new model includes standard PORTACOOL unit features that have made the name a trusted leader in portable evaporative cooling, even in high relative humidity conditions. The PORTACOOL JetStream 1600 lowers temperatures 15 to 25°F using tap water and 115-Volt of electricity for an average utility cost of 44-cents per 8-hour period. The one-piece housing that eliminates leaks and rust, and premium quality KUUL Pads cooling media are just two of the features that make PORTACOOL units a portable, powerful and practical cooling choice. This evaporative cooler performs best in dry, arid climates.
- Adjustable louver for intense spot cooling where you need it
- Lowers temperatures 15 - 25°F
- Virtually maintenance-free
- 42 Gal. water reservoir for longer operation
- Dual water fill - reservoir or garden hose attachment
- Variable speed motor
- New cord-wrap storage
- Shipped completely assembled - ready to operate out of the box
- Cools up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Powerful 4,000 CFM
- Water level sight tube and sump drain
- New easy rolling poly-on-poly casters
- Which type of evaporative cooler is best suited for your needs?
- "Areas best suited for evaporative coolers: