The PORTAMATE PM-7500 Deluxe Universal Miter Saw Stand Adapts to any size miter saw compounds or sliders; even ones with offset mounting holes anything. Transform any jobsite or work area into a practical workshop in minutes. Designed for years of reliable service with user safety in mind; the 4 outlet 110-volt power strip keeps all power cords behind the operation, preventing trip hazards, while the 32 in. work height helps to reduce back strain. Ruggedly built to handle a workload of 500 lbs. with a 49 in. wide corrosion resistant aluminum top and support arms that extend out to an impressive 8 ft. of side support for cutting long lengths of moldings, siding or deck boards. The integrated fold-down flip-stops on the 2 adjustable work supports help take the guess work out of repetitive cuts of the same length. 6 in. Dia wheels help to ease work site mobility and the convenient storage compartment “Glove Box” is big enough to handle tape measures, pencils, keys or even a phone. The stand’s 4 aluminum legs fold up and lock securely with snap pin locks.
- Accommodates most miter saws (free adapter brackets for offset mounting holes are included)
- Mount or remove your miter saw/power tool quickly and easily with quick-release trigger-handle quick attach tool mounts
- Adjustable arms extend out to provide 96 in. of material support
- Built-in 110-volt 4 outlet power strip and storage compartment
- Easy height adjustment of material supports and quickly collapses without tools
- Includes wheels, universal machine mounts and light