The 18-gauge 1-1/2 in. (38 mm) Powercleats hardwood flooring nails are made in the USA. They are superior quality nails, meeting the requirements of the MFMA (Maple Flooring Manufacturers Association) and NWFA (National Wood Flooring Association). Due to well defined barbs, Powercleats have the best holding power in the industry. The innovative L-shaped design, original to POWERNAIL helps to eliminate split tongues and squeaks in your floor. A 1,000-count box will cover approximately 200 sq. ft. of flooring.
- Made in the USA
- Well-formed barbs mean ultimate holding power
- Innovative L-shaped head helps to eliminate split tongues
- For use in Powernailer models: 50P, 50P FLEX, 50P flex power roller
- Can be used with any L-shaped cleat nailer
- Packaging is color coded to match the nailer
- Meets MFMA and NWFA requirements