16-Gauge 2 in. Hardwood Flooring Cleats. Made in USA. Powernail Powercleats are superior quality nails, they meet the requirements of the MFMA (Maple Flooring Manufacturers Association) and the NWFA (National Wood Flooring Association). Due to well defined barbs, Powercleats have the best holding power in the industry. The innovative L shape head design is original to Powernail and helps to eliminate split tongues and squeaks in floor boards. Select the proper gauge Powercleat by matching the color of the box to the color of the Powernail. A 1000 count box will cover approximately 200 square feet of flooring.
- Made in the USA
- Well-formed barbs mean ultimate holding power
- Innovative L shaped head helps to eliminate split tongues
- For use in Powernailer model 445, model 45, model 45R
- Can be used with any L shaped cleat nailer
- Meets MFMA and NWFA requirements
- Packaging is color coded to match the nailer