The PRO-LAB Lead in Water test kit offers you an accurate water analysis to EPA proficiency standards revealing the amount of lead in your water to as little as 1 PPB.
- Lead contaminated drinking water is one of the #1 health threats along with lead poisoning from painted surfaces and drinking water.
- High levels of lead can cause mental retardation, blindness, comas and even death to children.
- Lead can also cause problems in pregnancy and affect a baby's normal development
- Results are typically returned within 1 week of receipt of your test sample by mail
- Express service available for real estate transactions
- EPA approved Lab Methods
- Includes plastic non-breakable test tube, protective mailing tube, prepaid postage envelope and information form
- $40.00 lab analysis fee required for standard lab results