With the Pro-Series Two Story Rolling Scaffold Tower you can access light fixtures to change light bulbs or clean tall windows in the great room. This Scaffold Tower allows you to easily access hard to reach places to install acoustical or ceiling tiles, perform electrical work or complete HVAC installation. Roll from one end of the room to the other, for painting, patching, wallpapering and hanging drywall with eight 5 in. swivel locking casters. That's a big help when you don't have time to tear down and rebuild the scaffold. Homeowners and contractors alike will appreciate the 1,000 lbs. load capacity. That means you can easily get 2 or more big guys up there to help with drywall installation or painting. A large, 66.5 in. L x 16.25 in. W, wood and steel deck provides a sturdy work surface. The Pro-Series Two Story Rolling Scaffold Tower unit includes everything you need to build a safe and secure interior scaffold system, from the casters to the guard rail. Use a single or double stack, based on the needs of the job. When used as a single story system, the scaffold measures only 29 in. W, so it can fit through standard doorways.
- Designed for interior use
- Durable powder coat paint finish
- 66.5 in. L x 16.25 in. W work surface
- Overall size: 6 ft. L x 4 ft., 5.25 in. W x 14 ft., 10 in. H
- 1/2 in. Thick wood deck with steel frame
- Wooded platform with steel frame sits up to 11 ft. off the ground
- Scaffold tower set includes: two 6 ft. multi-purpose scaffold, 1 guard rail set, one 18 in. 4-piece outrigger set