The Pro Series 125-Amp Fluxcore Welder Kit can get into any small or tough to reach space, with less splatter. Weld carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, magnesium, copper, nickel, silicon bronze, and other alloys. A duty cycle of 20% at 80A means this Fluxcore Welder will weld continuously for 2 minutes when cranked up to the maximum amperage before needing to cool down. Welds mild steel up to 18-gauge to 3/16 in. in a single pass. It's easy to get started since practically everything you will need to weld is in the box; includes ground cable with clamp, welding gun, spool of flux cored wire, face shield and brush hammer.
- Welds all types of carbon steel
- Ideal for small- to medium-sized welding jobs around the home, garage or farm
- Includes ground cable with clamp, welding gun, spool of flux cored wire, face shield and brush hammer
- Thermal overload protection amps: 80 (max 125)
- Duty cycle 20% at 80 amps, enabling you to weld continuously for 2 minutes before needing to cool
- Wire size: .030 to .035
- 2 voltage settings for better heat control
- Max metal thickness: 18-gauge / 3/16 in.
- Operates from standard 120-volt outlet