The PRO-SERIES Carbide Tipped Router Bit Set includes 24 popular and specialty router bits for decorative edging, joining and veining. This router bit set is great for DIYers and professional woodworkers doing home restoration, cabinet making and woodworking projects. The drill bits are carbide-tipped and constructed of high-speed steel for long life and high usage. And, they come in a handy storage case for easy organization and protection against dings.
- Includes: 1 in. 45° chamfer, round over with 1/2 in. bearing, round over with 3/8 in. bearing, 1/4 in. panel pilot, 3/16 in. half round, cove with 3/8 in. bearing, 3/8 in. keyhole, 1/4 in. straight, 3/8 in. straight, 1/2 in. straight, 3/4 in. straight, and 1/2 in. 90 V-groove
- Ideal for home restoration, cabinet making and woodworking projects
- 1/4 in. shank, carbide-tipped steel bits, precision ground for clean cuts and lasting sharp edges
- Great for decorative edging, joining and veining
- Plastic carrying case for easy portability
- 3/8 in. dove tail, 1/2 in. dove tail, 1/2 in. core box, 1/4 in. core box, 1/2 in. trimming with bearing, round over with 1/8 in. bearing, round over with 1/4 in. bearing, rabbeting with bearing 7/8 in., roman ogee with bearing 5/32 in., 1/4 in. cove with bearing, 1/4 in. cove with bearing, 1/2 in. hinge mortising