Get more out of every load. Free up the interior of your van for more passengers, supplies and tools. Gain more space inside the van by moving those large and heavy loads up and out. Carry ladders, deck materials, piping, or the family canoe. The Van Rack allows you to transport up to 500 lbs. of the equipment and supplies you need for work and play. The tough 3/16-in. thick crossbar uprights have a wide base to spread the load evenly over the roof of the van. Secure loads with straps or ropes using the convenient rope hooks on each upright. The Pro Series Multi-Use Van Rack attaches to the van's rain gutters. The rack is easy to install and leaves no permanent trace when the rack is removed. Three adjustable height settings allow for differences in roof design. Adjustable from 56 to 77 in., the Pro Series Multi-Use Van Rack fits most older van makes and models with rain gutters. No drill installation.
- 500 lbs. load capacity, tough and wide 3/16 in. crossbar uprights spread the load evenly
- Rope hook on each upright make securing loads easy
- Adjusts from 56 in. to 77 in.
- Rack attaches to the van's rain gutter, making installation easy
- 3 height settings allow for differences in roof design
- Heavy-duty powder coat paint finish resists scratches and rust