Use the PRO-SERIES Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer to get accurate temperature readings without touching an object. This device is superb for measuring the temperature of electric motors and bearings, hot water pipes, electrical connections, cooking surfaces or heating and air conditioning vents. Simple to use, just point it at the object, press the trigger and the temperature appears on the screen almost instantly. The blue backlit LCD display automatically holds the temperature reading when the trigger is released and shuts off after 8 seconds to conserve battery life. It gauges temperatures from -58°F to 626°F (-50°C to 550°C) within 1.5° accuracy.
- Distance-to-spot ratio of 12:1 allows device to measure a 1 in. Dia target area from 12 in. away
- Audible alert sounds when trigger is released
- Bright starburst laser allows easy targeting and accurate readings
- Display holds reading for 8 seconds after trigger is released
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (sold separately)