Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) is known for superior machining, dimensional stability and finishing characteristics. There is no grain direction, no growth rings, no porous end section and no obtrusive layered structure. This MDF can be used for a wide range of interior uses. It is great for cabinet dividers, drawer backs and bottoms, and store fixtures and displays.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Discover the distinctive difference you can see for yourself that this is of the highest quality every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance
- Random fiber orientation increases strength and impact resistance, and eliminates internal stresses that can cause warping
- Substrate for ready-to-assemble furniture, cabinets, shelving, and bookcases
- To be used for interior application
- Mdf makes an exceptionally stable substrate for laminating, as well as a superior surface for printing
- Made with medium density fiberboard (mdf), which is designed with superior attributes not found in solid wood
- Accepts any type of construction grade paint currently being used in the construction industry; solvent base, water base, acrylic and alkyd paints are all acceptable
- Nail it, putty it, paint it, you’re done
- Mdf may be hand nailed or fastened with pneumatic finish nailers
- Smooth texture
- Note: Product may vary by store.
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project