The M5300-PM is designed to provide noise isolation between 5 isolated outlet banks so that any noise created by an audio/video component cannot contaminate the power going to equipment plugged into another outlet bank. Panamaxâs patent pending AVM circuitry continuously monitors the incoming power as displayed on the digital voltmeter. In case of an undervoltage or an overvoltage, a flashing red lightning bolt will be displayed in the voltmeter, and power to the connected equipment is automatically turned off if either of these conditions is detected. When voltage returns to a safe level, power to the equipment is automatically reconnected.
- Clean power level 4: improves picture and sound quality by eliminating noise across the entire AC bandwidth 40 % more efficient at eliminating noise than clean power level 3
- Power sequencing: guards against blown fuses and potentially damaging speaker thump by automatically powering outlets on and off in sequence
- High current outlets: 2 outlets for equipment with high power demands (Amps/subwoofers)
- USB charger: convenience charger for mp3 players, cell phones, and other small electronics
- Gaming LAN port: easy access to LAN port on front panel, perfect for online gaming
- Click to learn more about the factors you must consider when choosing extension cords