Panamax’s patent pending AVM circuitry continuously monitors the incoming power as displayed on the digital voltmeter. In case of an undervoltage or an overvoltage, a flashing red lightning bolt will be displayed in the voltmeter, and power to the connected equipment is automatically turned off if either of these conditions is detected. When voltage returns to a safe level, power to the equipment is automatically reconnected.
- Clean power level 3 improves picture and sound quality by eliminating noise across the entire AC bandwidth 60 % more efficient at eliminating noise than single stage linear filtration (level 2)
- 11 Outlets 5 always on, 4 switched, 2 switched high current
- 12 Volt trigger allows source equipment to activate or deactivate the switched outlets on the M5100-PM
- Gaming LAN port easy access to LAN port on front panel perfect for online gaming
- Click to learn more about the factors you must consider when choosing extension cords