SEP-200 protects against electrical surges that can cause damage to major appliances including their sensitive electronic circuitry. Catastrophic failures and gradual component degradation can be caused by high voltage surges, which are generated by harsh weather conditions, external power problems, or day-to-day electrical component switching. Panamax also recommends using secondary plug-in protectors at the equipment you would like to protect.
- Rated for split/single phase panels up to 400 Amp
- 3 Wires plus ground
- 700 Volt L-N / 800 Volt N-G voltage protection rating, UL 1449 3rd Edition
- Install indoors or outside
- Meets ANSI C62.41 requirements
- Click to learn more about the factors you must consider when choosing extension cords