Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 5
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Verified Reviewer Handsets had POOR durability
Over less than two years, three of the handsets (including two replacement handsets) stopped performing. The base phone has worked well.
August 12, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Panasonic user GREAT (ALMOST)! "OLD " PHONE
This is the same phone that I already own - I bought it for my daughter (after we tried 3 other phones, including the newer Panasonic KX-TGE272S, as well as the NEXT--level to this "old" phone - KX-TG7873S - BOTH OF which DID have 250 entries for CALL BLOCK). WE HAD TO REVERT TO THIS LINE...
The reason we were looking to a different model is some-fold;
1) THE MAIN: ONLY 30 entries available for CALL BLOCK;
2) Newer phone lacked 3 ADD BOOK/MENU/CELL buttons underneath the DISPLAY;
3) "SPEAKERPHONE" & "CALL WAIT/FLASH" buttons were VERY INCONVENIENTLY placed BELOW the keypad, forcing you to use 2 (TWO) hands (!?!) - try it yourselves!
4) This phone is slightly larger than the new ones - MAKING IT MUCH EASIER to hold for those who prefer to do so, as well as being steady when put vertically on the table, etc.
5) Sound quality, SPEAKERPHONE and pairing/SOUND quality with the bluetooth headset (with a separate BUTTON on the BASE) on THIS PHONE is far much better that NEWER ones (UNFORTUNATELY!);
AND NOW - THE SUGGESTIONS:
1) BIG DISADVANTAGE is NOT being able to SYNC/UPLOAD the ADDRESS BOOK back to my CELL PHONE: after initial DOWNLOAD from cellphone, I saved over 30-40 NEW NUMBERS on my phone system, that I have NO WAY of SYNCing with address book on the cellphone, or to COMPUTER/OUTLOOK - preferably). IS IT POSSIBLE TO WRITE A FIRMWARE UPDATE - to do it USING BLUETOOTH connection (well, there is NO USB port on this phone)?
2) Being familiar with the DATABASES, I know it should not be very difficult to put MULTIPLE CALLER-ID entries from THE SAME PHONE NUMBER INTO AN ARRAY (with direct dates/times - to which you get by RIGHT ARROW (on the CENTER) that you can BROWSE only if you want to) - instead of BROWSING THRU MANY entries of the same number;
3) REDIAL LIST could have MORE ENTRIES, say at least 30 - 50
if added the THE ABOVE - IT would make it THE GREATEST PHONE I OWNED (I still have an OLD wall phone, other Panasonic phones gave to charity, etc..).
Have to add that ALL my OLDER (still! )and NEWER Panasonic equipment/appliances WORK: VCR (use to convert VCR tapes to DVD), Vacuum cleaners (2)...
VERY GOOD PRODUCTS!
April 4, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Dan Good cordless phone system
I've had this for over 2 years now. Works as expected. I have a phone in 3 different rooms on 2 different floors. I've never had any issues.
November 28, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by PM KX-TG7743s Outstanding Product
Incredibly easy to set up;
Handsets were already registered to the base station;
Link2Cell was a snap - linked to iPhone, uploaded contact list - linked to Blackberry; easy to setup for calling out using cell phone services and receiving to handset/base station.
Can use without home line (cell phone service's all handsets)
July 1, 2012
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Ajugaflats Super product
Exceeded my expectations. Easy link to my Iphone5. Well written instructions.
March 18, 2013